Please follow these guidelines for visitation.
Based on Washington County School Systems Guidelines with modifications specific for Dawn of Hope, Inc.
Average case rate of less than 11 (DOH#) new Covid 19 cases per 100,000 people over the last 10 days – Visitation Allowed.
Average case rate of 12-16 (DOH#) new Covid 19 cases per 100,000 people over the last 10 days – Visitation Situation Dependent.
Average case rate of 20 (DOH#) or greater new Covid 19 cases per 100,000 people over the last 10 days – No Visitation.
- Based on Washington County daily numbers
- Give families COVID-19 Preparedness Handbook
- Families will schedule visits with Team Leaders 24 hours in advance, if there is a conflict then the TL’s will notify the Res. Dir.
- One visit every 7 days, this is due to the fact that symptoms usually present in 3-5 days of being exposed
- Visits will occur on porches, garages, etc. No visits in the home
- No physical contact during visits, families and People supported will maintain appropriate social distancing during the visit
- Families will complete screening tool at every visit:
- Temp. check
- Wear Masks
- Wear gloves
- Wear gowns-Utilizing gowns may be requested by DOH based on the responses of the screening tool
- Limited to families only (mother, father, siblings) any additional guests must be approved by Health and Safety Committee
- If any DOH PS or staff (DSP, Job Coach, LPN) presents with symptoms and are being tested then all visits are suspended (all homes) until the test results are received, regardless of the numbers for Washington County
- If any DOH PS or staff (DSP, Job Coach, LPN) tests positive then all visits are suspended (all homes) until the quarantine period is over, regardless of the numbers for Washington County